Who is your best actor in Kollywood(Tamil) Industry ???

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 2,672

Who is your best actor in Kollywood(Tamil) Industry ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes bro i to don't want to criticis the good movie (not best movie),otherwise i will take revenge ;)

@people @vicky bros if u want to add any hero name means plz report to admins they may add means no problem from my side :tup ... And @supermachi bro same answer to u want any hero name as option means report to admins if they add means no pblm and if u want to close this thread also plz use report button ..... No problem from my side if admin take any decision :tup ...

SaiLaxman said:
coz they are big stars with huge fan follow :tup;) ... I am suprised with your question :skd:u ...

No bro...
No point of comparing them with current actors...
There r in another level & can't compare with them....

Any Indian cinema lover will spot Rajini or Kamal...
But this generation actors , I don't think so...

May be Dhanush in few films...also Vikram...
Rest r just waste of time !

please add Arya,Jayam ravi,Arvind Swamy,Vijay Sethupathi,Karthee

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
No bro...
No point of comparing them with current actors...
There r in another level & can't compare with them....

Any Indian cinema lover will spot Rajini or Kamal...
But this generation actors , I don't think so...

May be Dhanush in few films...also Vikram...
Rest r just waste of time !

bro Arya,Jayam ravi,Arvind Swamy,Vijay Sethupathi,Karthee all are did well in recent films,even vijay to did best on kaththi :tup

people said:
yes bro i to don't want to criticis the good movie (not best movie),otherwise i will take revenge ;)

I wont come to those revenge comments ... Once again i glad to inform i am not a diehard fan to any actor ... Plz try to avoid revenge comment coz it wont give any conclusion and if u do that means no diff.btw senior member and new member of DDF ...

Sailaxman bro my suggestions close this thread & again create new thread with all actor it's means good for all;):tup

@rahulan and @people bros want to delete and add any option means plz report to admins coz nothing in my hands ... Once poll launched no one cant edit in poll options and question except admins :tup ...

Going to report for close the thread ... Sorry to everyone for creating this thread and poll ...

Reported sucessfully ... Hope thread will be close soon ... And hope suggestion gave for thread closing bros are happy now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock