Why is Indian media so distasteful and insensitive?

I guess with advent of social media everyone has got freedom to express their views.Media too has been at fault,everyone is judged for his/her political leaning.The media house too have taken up sides and reports accordingly. I completely left watching news channels except for some important events and for elections of course.
I am using twitter since 2012 and youtube way before maybe around 2010. We discussed sports, tv, news, awards, viral videos and most importantly found new friends. Don't get me wrong there were discussions on arab spring and Israeli human rights violation. But that was the limit. We went to get news and take greetings from our news. Not berate our leaders or join any propaganda movement. These toolbox media companies and these IT cells (of both sites) are destroying social media.

I don't get the purpose of Facebook anymore. I mean seriously you were a platform where we went to meet our friends. How was a topic which creates conflicts like politics even allowed?

In USA, nearly 4k people died during 9/11 twin tower attacks. Not a single dead body was shown on American TV channels. We should learn from them atleast.

I don't get the purpose of Facebook anymore. I mean seriously you were a platform where we went to meet our friends. How was a topic which creates conflicts like politics even allowed?
Facebook is getting more toxic than ever

Here's a screenshot from RVCJ Media's twitter handle of Aaj Tak. It reads Aaj Tak's scroll bar which says "How Sushant got hit wicket?"

Source

This is just not in good taste. Seriously, what's wrong with them? Unfortunately this is not the first time they have done such thing. I wouldn't go into that. This is just bad, period.

Shameful!

Edit : Here's one from Zee News. It says "Why did Patna's Sushant failed in Mumbai?"
Source
Irresponsible media outlets. Ministry I&B and IBF should take action.

These all Media House including social media like RVCJ all purpose is to give some masaledar news. Like their propaganda is clear to Stay in limelight, to reach more people which indirectly increase their revenue.
They don't have any responsible behaviour 🙌🏻

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock