Why is Indian media so distasteful and insensitive?

Not just AajTak or ZeeNews every single news agency is running on propaganda look at this.
Source
I know Telegraph. They always had loud mouth. Meanwhile why is he celebrating our 20 soldiers being martyred. It's not that we kill their 100. That makes our 1 dying justified. Our politcans and generals need to answer. Why was this allowed to happen? If PLA showed up with rods and stones like thugs. Why did we engage in a hand by hand combat? Why wasn't our army allowed to shoot at them?

Negligence and denial martyred our soldiers.

I guess the true nature and reason for this deadly conflict will never come out.But i am more appalled to see that many are happy, pretending that this is personal defeat for Modi and not loss for India.

Source

And is the way Indian Media should cover about Indian soldiers ??
Source

This another insensitive tweet ridiculing the protests against Chinese products

Unlike the peaceful protestors that set ablaze railway stations and buses and who are endorsed by Srinivasan Jain and his ilks, there's nothing wrong with those protestors who broke their own television as a symbol of protest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock