Why Tata Sky's Harit Nagpal is pained about the MPEG-4 STB rollout

• Thread starter ratedr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 8,663
Yes from current 19 channel per to to 19+14 channel

One by one channel will be added starting from next month that is what he saying.

Isro plying game and ts was knowing that.

Thanks to bold decesion taken to shift mpeg4

4 Beta

ajuravi said:
I guess he is talking about per TP's
In his earlier statement to Business Standard journalist Nagpal had hinted at around 70% increase in channel count after moving to MPEG 4 technology. Means 417/18 channels or 34 channels per tp.Am I right?

If satellite is active is said by isro

Means two possibility

Either isro is bluffing
Or isro is corrupt

In both case its isro which is at wrong side

4 Beta

According to ISRO website "INSAT space segment consists of 24 satellites out of which 10 are in service (INSAT-3A, INSAT-4B, INSAT-3C, INSAT-3E, KALPANA-1, INSAT-4A, INSAT-4CR,GSAT-8, GSAT-12 and GSAT-10)"

so why they are delaying?:wall:wall:angry:angry

Though we live in a Democratic republic are rendered helpless once cast our votes
We turn out to be dolls in the hands of elected representatives. We lose the right to get things corrected,it's a fact. Don't have the power to ask govt.agencies like ISRO to honor the contract with Tata Sky. This is the irony. :'(

Just look at their cheap a** website. was that done in 1991? ISRO are so out of touch its unreal.

Lets see again whats told by nagpal
"We have been adding channels in a phased manner, so channels will be added one by one the process will now be accelerated with the mpeg-4 stb. was working on mpeg4? but now they lost all hopes of new tp. So contract is done with mpeg4 provider company and rollout very soon. By june-july next year we should be able to revise our channel offering to consumers," said nagpal so all users can capable to watch mpeg4 channels and all tp will be in mpeg4 with all channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock