Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 103,497

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hina's boyfriend Rocky did a great job in this twitter Trend - He was periodically motivating her fans by sharing one unknown fact of Hina everytime fans managed to cross a lakh of tweets while trending. Good job by him :)

After watching yesterday's episode I realise that hina n vikas are so jealous of shilpa that they keep trying to put down shilpa in front of national media persons. Such a cheap log.

After watching yesterday's episode My opinion is - Shilpa ma is fixed winner this season. Instead of sending Reporters to the show, Colors people have sent Shilpa's fan club to ask biased questions to glorify Shilpa ma. Shilpa's bad deeds such are ignored and those done by others are highlighted and they are targetted. In Twitter people posted the photos of few so called 'reporters' posing with Shilpa and supporting her through tweets. I think this is the most biased season in Bigboss history where Host Sallu, Channel are being very open with their biasedness. Both Hina and Vikas are fed up and understood that there is no point in doing anything anymore as Channel is deliberately projecting Shilpa ma as the ultimate good soul (by conveniently editing out portions that will make her look bad). The set up, the claps, the BGM - Wow ! Colors should just give away the trophy to Shilpa ma instead of wasting time & efforts of both Vikas and Hina who give their 100% in tasks!

I voted for vikas in this poll but i am 100% sure Shilpa will win this season of Bigg Boss. Her fandom is huge.

After watching yesterday's episode I realise that hina n vikas are so jealous of shilpa that they keep trying to put down shilpa in front of national media persons. Such a cheap log.
Come on bro and what reporter were doing?

Come on bro and what reporter were doing?
I am 100% disagree with one reporter about puneesh and bandagi. If they are adult or they can do what they want to do. Then why all people including salman, also many news channel or portal opposing it. Not only Hina. Most of the housemate also most viewers, news portal always discuss and opposing their over closeness.

I am 100% disagree with one reporter about puneesh and bandagi. If they are adult or they can do what they want to do. Then why all people including salman, also many news channel or portal opposing it. Not only Hina. Most of the housemate also most viewers, news portal always discuss and opposing their over closeness.

@ Ridd Bro : This is the reason why I said they were not 'reporters' as such, but rather a bunch of Shilpa ma's fan club members. Name calling Hina as 'Mohallewali Aunty' for feeling offended after seeing Pungi's fake showmance adventures in the night is ridiculous. Many of us were uncomfortable at the audacity of Pungi to do that on national television and expressed it too, are we all aunties then ? One of the biased reporters was harping about Shilpa ma's cooking and saying this is not KKK to do only tasks etc and cooking was important and all. This isn't MasterChef or some cookery show either !? Next season onward contestants are going to come prepared with their Cooking lessons so that they can use Cooking card to gain attention and sympathy. Good example set by Shilpa ma :clap: Sabya cooks well but was mocked by Shilpa ma's lawyer Sallu bhai saying this is not a cookery show etc. So why is this being highlighted by those biased reporters then ? Shame on Colors for making their partiality so obvious :undecided:

Yesterday Vikas has a point a housewife not only make foods she clean house, clean bathroom and toilets too but, why only media only showcase Shilpa as DEVI and claps for Puneesh statement.
One more thing media spokesperson didn't have done there homework carefully she not even know that in Khatron Ke Khiladi there were Stunts and in Bigg Boss there is Task. Zameen Asmaan ka fark hai (There is difference of land and sky)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock