Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 103,096

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday Vikas has a point a housewife not only make foods she clean house, clean bathroom and toilets too but, why only media only showcase Shilpa as DEVI and claps for Puneesh statement.
One more thing media spokesperson didn't have done there homework carefully she not even know that in Khatron Ke Khiladi there were Stunts and in Bigg Boss there is Task. Zameen Asmaan ka fark hai (There is difference of land and sky)

Exactly, Vikas and Akash clean the house, swimming pool etc. Hina cleans the toilets. Every housemate does some work in the house, but Shilpa ma wants to gain sympathy (Fans) hence she chose Cooking Task so that she can gain the maximum footage and play the 'Mother' card.
If people don't do Tasks, how will they get luxury budget and how will Shilpa ma cook?

1.If not Khatron Ke Khiladi, then Bigg Boss is not Masterchef either

The previous seasons have seen many contestants who had an affiliation towards cooking for instance Dolly Bindra from season 4. As far as my knowledge is concerned, she was also tagged as ‘Anna Poorna Devi’ by the housemates. Forget season 4, in this season itself, Sabyasachi Satpathy, was only known for making delicious food in the house and everyone loved him. However he was not entertaining enough to survive long in the quarters. Agreed, that one who cooks for everyone is of high significance but this show isn’t just about cooking. Because if cooking was the criteria to win Bigg Boss, then Dolly Bindra should have won season 4.
Dear trollers, cooking is not the only criteria to win Bigg Boss

Then I would say Akash:wink:
akash has been a negative character... he ll not win, I m sure.
puneesh has been +ve character, and is d only one who is friendly with everyone in d house.

guys please watch extra dose. you will see who's who. u r comparing a young girl with 40 yr old lady who is senior among them. anyways I like Shilpa and will vote for her also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock