Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,617

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luv Tyagi posted a Video and gave his take on the Votes counted. He could be genuinely mistaken too. But anyways. Waiting to see more of Jagat Mata Shilpa's (as told by Hina) new antics and Colors biased editing to portray her as the angel of BB :tongue:

It will be a big twist if Hina manages to win the show, as both Vikas and Hina can clearly see the biasedness done by Colors towards Shilpa ma, in fact Hina openly stated that they have won back the Prize money from Zero to 50 Lakhs only for Shilpa ma to win it easily :biggrin::rofl:

Show kab khatam ho raha hai?

Translation: When the show is ending?

So apparently Shilpa who happens to be the MOST POPULAR contestant is a scripted winner as few of my frnds in this forum thinks..

& if she wins, its scripted and the show is biased.. & not because she's hell lotta popular, infact the most popular & hence got truck loads of fan votes & won.. BUT because she's scripted winner and channel is biased towards her thats why she won..

BUT but but.. if someone else wins... then its totally real & legit!

^See the flawed logic here?

BTW, no biggie! FACT is whoever gets the most fan votes will win.. whether its Shilpa or anyone else.

So apparently Shilpa who happens to be the MOST POPULAR contestant is a scripted winner as few of my frnds in this forum thinks..

& if she wins, its scripted and the show is biased.. & not because she's hell lotta popular, infact the most popular & hence got truck loads of fan votes & won.. BUT because she's scripted winner and channel is biased towards her thats why she won..

BUT but but.. if someone else wins... then its totally real & legit!

^See the flawed logic here?

BTW, no biggie! FACT is whoever gets the most fan votes will win.. whether its Shilpa or anyone else.
I am not a supporter of Shilpa. I support Hina. But 95% i belive Shilpa will win this show. I am a big fan of Bigg Boss. I followed every social networking site and i saw Shilpa has huge fan following. Her playing method for bigg boss is fully successful. Most of the Indian household campare her a ideal housewife.
But i dont like her game.She show her real side at the end of this game. But i cant ignore she has huge fan following.
I like Vikas and mostly Hina because in my opinion they are most of the time not try to be become sweet and nice. They always show their real character either positive or negative both.

Last edited:
I am not a supporter of Shilpa. I support Hina. But 95% i belive Shilpa will win this show. I am a big fan of Bigg Boss. I followed every social networking site and i saw Shilpa has huge fan following. Her playing method for bigg boss is fully successful. Most of the Indian household campare her a ideal housewife.
But i dont like her game.She show her real side at the end of this game. But i cant ignore she has huge fan following.
I like Vikas and mostly Hina because in my opinion they are most of the time not try to be become sweet and nice. They always show their real character either positive or negative both.

now u can start worshipping her !! :biggrin::em:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock