Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,494

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shilpa thinks her career spoiled by &tv show BJGPH, and taking revenge. She should move on now..

Even I used to like her much but not now
She is stubborn

My top 7 would be
1)Priyank
2)Hina
3)Luv
4)Akash
5)Hiten and 2 wild cards

If anyone want to ask any question to any housemates and also wants to talk with salman khan visit this site and complete some steps

Appy FIZZ

Exclusively reveal, rapper Akash Dadlani will be seen flirting and he also goes on to say ‘I love you’ to commoner Jyoti Kumar, a girl from a small town with high dreams. Yes and all these starts after controversial model Arshi Khan asks Akash to go ahead and flirt with Jyoti Kumari. She is surely here to create lots of drama between the contestants.

Akash propose scene to jyoti kumari and also zuber & priyank fight scene both belongs tonight episodes.I think both scene chopped for TV.only for voot.

Even I used to like her much but not now
She is stubborn

I think what vikas saying is true. Shilpa must be a culprit in bhabhiji show issue.

She thought show will be flop without her but she still can't digest the fact that BGPH is running well without her.

Arshi khan was talking about her affair with shahid afridi and also about her n*de pics and videos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock