Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,518

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked the duo of Anita-Angoori but its the male leads who make us laugh. Don't you agree?
Yes
But almost all characters are funny.

This season is lookin promising to me...
Previous seasons had slow starts... but in dis season.... only in 2 days we ve seen loads of action.

Personally I m finding padosi ghar to be boring.. and their fictuonal story task to be boring.

Ya
Even i was not watching previous 2 seasons. Started now.

Yesterday practice of their drama was boring. Hope actual drama will be fun.

***Gharwale won the first round of the task
In tonight’s episode, you will see house turned into ‘Bigg Boss Farm’. We EXCLUSIVELY reveal, in the first segment of the task, contestants Zubair Khan and Sshivani will become a part of an interesting task that has a lot to do more with fishes. The two will be required to move catfish from one box to another in the given time challenge by ‘Padosi’. If they complete the task in the given time by the ‘padosi’ house, ‘gharwaale’ will earn the first part of their luxury budget. The whole task will be watched by the contestants of ‘padosi’ house.

**my previous post details was little wrong

** Padosi Won the second round of the task
For the second round of the task, housemates Akash Dadlani, Benafsha and Bandgi were asked to take care of the donkey by ensuring its food that included carrots, and cleanliness. All the three contestants were asked to complete the task in the given time by the ‘padosi’

It's time for the contestants to gear up and earn a chip, as the first luxury task of this season’s Bigg Boss is on the anvil. Adding an element of surprise, Bigg Boss has brought in some new members to the house that are endearing animals. All contestants are in awe of the animals and are looking forward to win their first luxury task.

First contestants to experience the task are Zubair Khan and Shivani Durga. The two have to team up together and transfer catfish from one tank to the other. Slippery, jumpy, and thrusting in water the catfish are sure to give Zubair a hard time!

On the other hand Akash, Benafsha and Bandagi have a unique task at hand. They have to Bray-ve up, bathe and feed a donkey! Akash takes the first step towards this new friendship and names the farm animal Jack. As Akash and Bandagi take on task of giving the animal a bath, Benafsha is mandated to feed carrots to Jack in a matter of 4 mins, 56 seconds.
Stretching their argument to another day, Shilpa and Vikas get into another row and Shilpa dedicates and sings the infamous song ‘Bhag DK Bose’ to him. With quarrels rising in the house by the day, Bandagi and Zubair find themselves in the middle of a heated one, as Bandagi complains about the way Zubair talks to women.

Zubair is surely the center of attention today as he takes on mimicking a Hen, Fish and Parrot. In the last stroke of anger, Zubair argues with Arshi and calls her ‘Gareebo ki Rakhi Sawant’.

BB 11 Synopsis: Shilpa sings ‘Bhaag DK Bose’ for Vikas, Zubair calls Arshi ‘Gareebo ki Rakhi Sawant’

Not able to watch the show today because of rains. :( Kharab Mausam

This Vikas Gupta is very annoying character...first he says he doesen't like to do unnecessary 'jhagra' and portray himself as a very calm and cool personality...as if he knows everything..and now suddenly he is unnessarily picking up fight with Shilpa...I do like how Shilpa is reacting in this situation by overlooking him totally which even more piss Vikas off..

This Vikas Gupta is very annoying character...first he says he doesen't like to do unnecessary 'jhagra' and portray himself as a very calm and cool personality...as if he knows everything..and now suddenly he is unnessarily picking up fight with Shilpa...I do like how Shilpa is reacting in this situation by overlooking him totally which even more piss Vikas off..
Sorry but I am fully disagree with you.Shilpa unnecessarily dragged the matter.she always poked vikas.This is my point of view.

Tomorrow shivani will stare at shilpa for 15 minutes without whinking his eyes.

Sorry but I am fully disagree with you.Shilpa unnecessarily dragged the matter.she always poked vikas.This is my point of view.
+1
I Feel Shilpa Is Poking Vikas, and Everyone Has A Limit After Which Everyone Gets Irritated. For Me Shilpa's On The Wrong Side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock