Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,192

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to report courtesy@BOC dhinchak pooja, Arshi Khan and aakash dadlani sent to kaal Kothri.

Bandagi kalra's ex boyfriend Danish Nagpal meet and enjoying party with Priyank Sharna before Priyank entering bigg boss house.

Shahid kapoor and deepika Padukone promote padmabati this week on bb11 platform without ranveer Singh

as soon as she's out of d house...

she is like a kid... trying to be a big girl.

yesterday she asked someone so innocently "main bandar jaisi dikhti hun kya" :blush:
That's why you wanted her to get evicted from BB 🏠

According to report courtesy@BOC dhinchak pooja, Arshi Khan and aakash dadlani sent to kaal Kothri.
Yes..it's confirmed they were not seen for a single second during today's BB extra dose episode

I'm watching Big boss Extra Dose - Priyank has entered the BB house. I missed the main episode today :(

I'm watching Big boss Extra Dose - Priyank has entered the BB house. I missed the main episode today :(
Priyank entry scene will be aired tomorrow. But bb extra dose shows some time before live feed so he appear there. I also saw that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock