• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,894

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya
That's true.
He is enough mature to become captain as compared to aakash, arshi, puneesh.
Everyday I changed my TV channel when bigg boss last part aired. Daily Bigg Boss dedicated their episode closing puneesh and Bandagi's fake irritating romance.

Luv Tyagi is totally a dead character..it would have been better if Sapna became the captain of the house...anyways lets see how he handles the captaincy if he survives..

Hahaha. I did not watch bigg boss to have gyan from so called mature banda. I want to see how punees or bandagi handle the captaincy as we all knw that the other group is against them.

As per news Luv is the new captain of the house.
Personally I am very happy for that. I don't want puneesh or Bandagi become new captain.
What:angry::skd: last week every housemates wants him to get evicted and now this week elected him as a captain though he monitored the jungle task very well

Priyank's entry surely spiced the whole game. He got information for all. Well played by him.

By the way what is that arshi's poona issue? Anyone knows here?

Dhinchak pooja's song :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How long does Bigg Boss go on for? In Tamil it is 100 days and in Telugu 70 days.

How long does Bigg Boss go on for? In Tamil it is 100 days and in Telugu 70 days.
Usually 100.
But in one season they extended the show for one more month. So at that time it was for around 130 days.

Priyank's entry surely spiced the whole game. He got information for all. Well played by him.

By the way what is that arshi's poona issue? Anyone knows here?

Dhinchak pooja's song :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I also want to know that what is Goa and Pune issue. I only knew that arshi fake about her age.she is also not so much educated. Also se never met shaid afridi. Some sources also tell that she was married.

I also like what Priyank done today. and this news is correct that puneesh is married and also he has a child.

Last edited:
Priyank was dead for the first 6 days(Till he hit Akash) but now he's doing quite well

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock