Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,081

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not a fan of priyank sharma. But in my opinion Salman is incorrect. This is not first time, most of the contestant mostly puneesh, Arshi, aakash, shilpa,vikas,hina most of them always targeting each other personal and professional life. Most of the time using vulgur word. So put on blame on only one person and questioning about his character in national television is fully incorrect.

This time captaincy task is very confusing. Some news told Luv is the new captain some says not. Very confusing.

Shilpa irritates Vikas too much! (Just look at her face while Vikas was having a conversation with Salman). Don't know what she wants from Vikas but one thing is clear as long as she keeps on irritating him his popularity will grow.

Good to see that Vikas ki 'chamchi' is out of the house...she is good for nothing...

Nine contestants have been nominated this week and they are Shilpa , Bandgi, Hina Khan, Hiten, Sabyasachi Satapathy, Dhinchak Pooja,Vikas and Priyank

Last edited:
@ Shawl : I believe Sabyasachi will get eliminated this week.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock