Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,424

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actully bandagi getting lower vote but maker will eliminate sabyasachi.

Vikas escapes from Bigg boss house but immediately he was brought back. He even agreed to pay rs 2 crore as a penalty! as per media reports.

as per the task this week, the three weakest performers chosen to enter the jail are – Vikas, Arshi Khan and Mehjabeen Siddiqui!

I swear I'm gonna stop watching the show till Shilpa( Headache, Irritation Inhuman) is thrown out of the house! I mean seriously how can some one tolerate her. Yeh superhit hai.....? Come on India wake up.

I swear I'm gonna stop watching the show till Shilpa( Headache, Irritation Inhuman) is thrown out of the house! I mean seriously how can some one tolerate her. Yeh superhit hai.....? Come on India wake up.

she is doin it for d cameras, otherwise she is quite matured n wise. Watch extra dose, there u ll get to see her real side.

she is doin it for d cameras, otherwise she is quite matured n wise. Watch extra dose, there u ll get to see her real side.
If she's doing so still its wrong. I am afraid it will do her more harm than good.

Everyone has his own opinion. According to me vikas is a worst person in house. He listens to no one. And outside the house he has destroyed the life of many e,g. Parth , shilpa.

Acc to me both vikas n shilpa r entertaining in theirown ways.

Dead xharacters are.... luv..benafsha.. mehjabeen..sabyasachi..

What is more worse is the fact that the entire fiasco which happened yesterday was totally edited by colors tv..this fiasco started when Weakass(Vikas) stole Acash's immunity sheild and no housemates is standing up against weakass...Shilpa is the only one who stood behind Acash and protested...but colors didn't telecasted this entire thing...they only showed how negative Shilpa is and tried to victimize Weakass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock