Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views Views: Views 105,122

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If vikas is getting this much irritated by shilpa & wants to go out of house.

He should hit shilpa thus he can get his revenge too & due to violation of rules big Boss will throw him out of house.
Yes..you've got a point...but then again BB will force him to make a comeback just like Priyank did...

Yes..you've got a point...but then again BB will force him to make a comeback just like Priyank did...

If he keeps saying I wanna go repeatedly. He'll not come back.

But BB also don't wanna loose him or shilpa. If anyone of them gets eliminated. The fight will stop ultimately it'll affect viewership.

Most of people watching show only for their fight. There is nothing else in show. Even people are not inters in that love drama between punish & bandagi or other people's fights.

If he keeps saying I wanna go repeatedly. He'll not come back.

But BB also don't wanna loose him or shilpa. If anyone of them gets eliminated. The fight will stop ultimately it'll affect viewership.

Most of people watching show only for their fight. There is nothing else in show. Even people are not inters in that love drama between punish & bandagi or other people's fights.
Totally agree with u on ur second and third paragraph...but I don't think Weakass genuinely wanted to leave the show...he is saying those things just to portray himself as a victim and gain sympathy votes...if someone definetly wanted to go..nobody can stop him from doing so...

I personally like both.I am 100% sure both are this season finalist because many people like both of them. not only one both of them became very popular.

As per some media reports Sabyasachi evicted from the house. But latest news is that Dhinchak Pooja evicted from the house.
So confusing

They are showing kissing scenes of Punish and Bandagi in last episode I think it's not good as this is a family show aired at primetime

Punish is like punishment for all of us:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom