Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 103,606

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dhinkchak pooja was a badtameez (as Hina Khan said), her tantrums were pointless and is a lazy contestant, she is hardly seen in the house. She getting evicted is no surprise at all.

If vikas is getting this much irritated by shilpa & wants to go out of house.

He should hit shilpa thus he can get his revenge too & due to violation of rules big Boss will throw him out of house.

Vikas is a drama king who is doing all this to keep the focus on him and gain more footage, sympathy(supporters). Hina Khan was brilliant yesterday as she exposed Vikas clearly, making him speechless at many places. She had some really valid points which were truthful and well put observations.

He is not going, he will continue his drama and is a very cunning person who will play mindgames with all use them to his own advantage,

T
Vikas is a drama king who is doing all this to keep the focus on him and gain more footage, sympathy(supporters). Hina Khan was brilliant yesterday as she exposed Vikas clearly, making him speechless at many places. She had some really valid points which were truthful and well put observations.

He is not going, he will continue his drama and is a very cunning person who will play mindgames with all use them to his own advantage,
That's how you win a controversial show like BIGG BOSS dude.

T
That's how you win a controversial show like BIGG BOSS dude.

Of course I know that dude. I have already seen four - five seasons of this show and I know how things happen here. I just stated what he did. Not criticizing his strategy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock