Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 103,133

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One off the worst episodes of biggboss .. shameful behavior from so-called celebs

I have never disliked anyone so badly as Hina, the more her personality is exposed, the more you get to see how ugly her nature is
It was never about Ben, it was always abt her ..and Ben was a scapegoat..Loved Vikas for telling Hina that 'tum mandali jama kar baithi ho and sab ko instigate kar rahi ho'..

Ben asked shilpa, shilpaji mujhe aapke psychiartist ke number dejiye na, shilpa coolly answers Bigg boss de denge! That was another epic shilpa moment today! Ben just shut up after that!:rofl:Shilpa bajaoed ben and hina like a pro bina chillaye.

Last edited:
Ben askd shilpa, shilpaji mujhe aapke psychiartist ke number dejiye na, shilpa coolly answers Bigg boss de denge! That was another epic shilpa moment today! Ben just shut up after that!:rofl:Shilpa bajaoed ben and hina like a pro bina chillaye.
I loved the fact that atleast everyone fought today except Shilpa and Vikas. When Arshi casually asked Vikas if he and Shilpa fall for each other then if you notice his face he was clearly blushing!. And coming to Hina, still she's getting the highest votes n might win.

According to news now this year BB11 prize money is 00 (zero). Because of Puneesh and hina khan.
Winning amount is now 00 as puneesh went to sleep contestants cameout on hina khan's suggestion and later entered again. So they lost it.
Puneesh also broke rule as he had to keep an eye on the contestants who were in the rocket But he went to stay with Bandagi.
Bigg Boss slammed Puneesh Sharma in strong words that because of his carelessness, the task had to be canceled.

Last edited:
I loved the fact that atleast everyone fought today except Shilpa and Vikas. When Arshi casually asked Vikas if he and Shilpa fall for each other then if you notice his face he was clearly blushing!. And coming to Hina, still she's getting the highest votes n might win.
Makers of the show decides who is going to win and not by public votes..And Salman Khan has a say on it..

I have never disliked anyone so badly as Hina, the more her personality is exposed, the more you get to see how ugly her nature is
It was never about Ben, it was always abt her ..and Ben was a scapegoat..Loved Vikas for telling Hina that 'tum mandali jama kar baithi ho and sab ko instigate kar rahi ho'..
I m 100% agree with u. Hina starts these type of things by saying one person's talk to another.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock