Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 103,245

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hiten Tejwani to make a come back onthe show?
-The makers of the show are not leaving any stone unturned to make the show even more interesting for the viewers. Now, some really shocking development has come to light. Hiten Tejwani is going to re-enter the Bigg Boss 11 house. Our source has claimed that Hiten is sent to a Secret room and will make his re-entry on 25th December. It is a good news for the fans, as several fans are slamming makers for the eviction of Hiten Tejwani.
Source= Filmy mantra
To gain some visitors these websites can do anything he will not comeback in show he's even shooting a episode of entertainment ki raat. If they wanna bring someone they should bring Sapna.

Last edited:
To gain some visitors these websites can do anything he will not comeback in show he's even shooting a episode of entertainment ki raat. If they wanna bring someone they should bring Sapna.
They should end this show asap. Everyone is dirty including Shikas. Almost all r very deceiving, cunning, Back biters and unfaithful. Can't bear them at all. It has brought out the dark sides of T.V's most beloved characters like Shilpa (Angoori Bhabi) and Hina(Akshara)!

There is no true friendship in BB house.
Now I wish Luv wins. As he seems to be the most decent person among those self-centred creatures!
What's your thought on yesterday's episode? It was all because of Luv nominations started being discussed & he was plotting against each other on thier back.

Fyi I too support luv he is going to be dark horse and definitely will be in top 5

What's your thought on yesterday's episode? It was all because of Luv nominations started being discussed & he was plotting against each other on thier back.

Fyi I too support luv he is going to be dark horse and definitely will be in top 5
Still he has been very loyal to his friends. Unlike Shilpa,Puneesh who even remarked about Vikas &Priyank's friendship. Today also she was seen criticising him.
I even stopped voting for them!

Bigg Boss 11 finale will be aired 14th January 2018 Sunday 9:00pm - 11:30pm
this means we will have 3 more eliminations...

here wud be d order of eliminations:

this week: puneesh
next week: priyank
3rd week: arshi

this means we will have 3 more eliminations...

here wud be d order of eliminations:

this week: puneesh
next week: priyank
3rd week: arshi
If eviction process totally depends on votes then priyank will enter top 5.Because present voting trend 1)shilpa 2)priyank 3)vikas 4)Luv 5) puneesh 6)arshi 7)aakash.

Bigg boss Finale may be live merger with Rising Star 2.Something big happen in bigg boss finale.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock