Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,224

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gauri was right when she cautioned Vikas about his Mastermind Giri. Vikas is shattered to realise that his master plan flopped. :rofl:
Saaf Dil (Pure/Clean Hearted) Shilpa ma proved how much of a cunning woman she is by getting Hiten evicted for the sake of game :eek:k: Good move :lol:

Last edited:
Gauri was right when she cautioned Vikas about his Mastermind Giri. Vikas is shattered to realise that his master plan flopped. :rofl:
Saaf Dil (Pure/Clean Hearted) Shilpa ma proved how much of a cunning woman she is by getting Hiten evicted for the sake of game :eek:k: Good move :lol:
If he gets a chance to enter as a wild card again. Then it would be amazing.

Priyank, Vikas, Shilpa, Arshi, Akash, Puneesh and Luv are nominated for evictions.

They surely gonna evict either Arshi(due to legal issue) or Puneesh(due to less popularity)

Even if hiten got lesser vote which was not reveal but anyhow HM had chance.....to save hiten but shilpa flip which can be back fired her and put her in danger list.

There is no true friendship in BB house.
Now I wish Luv wins. As he seems to be the most decent person among those self-centred creatures!

Hello guys,

I do think Shilpa has done right thing. It was first time in history of BB that house mates were asked to throw someone out. So when there is competition and if u have chance, then logically you should try to throw out who u feel stronger to win the show. When we do vote, we do vote for our beloved candidates to save them but voting from inside would be to eliminate the danger. So right decision after all she is not angoori bhanhi in real life as well, she is Shilpa Shinde;) .

Hiten Tejwani to make a come back onthe show?
-The makers of the show are not leaving any stone unturned to make the show even more interesting for the viewers. Now, some really shocking development has come to light. Hiten Tejwani is going to re-enter the Bigg Boss 11 house. Our source has claimed that Hiten is sent to a Secret room and will make his re-entry on 25th December. It is a good news for the fans, as several fans are slamming makers for the eviction of Hiten Tejwani.
Source= Filmy mantra

Last edited:
hiten was in bottom two. i think he got least vote that's why BB introduced twist (first time in BB history) to give him chance to get saved but luck was not in his favor. Had he got more votes than priyank then this twist was also not there since no one has bothered if priyank stays or go.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock