Discussion Wish to buy Airtel Dth

You get new mega +hd free 2 months means 702/ month pack you pay only 286 rs for new connection

Can you please explain this offer bro?
In the Airtel website also, its said that you get 2 months viewing with 1 month payment. The amount shown is ₹1690. Is this including the "1 month payment" ? Or this ₹286 to be paid additional with ₹1690?

Can you please explain this offer bro?
In the Airtel website also, its said that you get 2 months viewing with 1 month payment. The amount shown is ₹1690. Is this including the "1 month payment" ? Or this ₹286 to be paid additional with ₹1690?
I got 2 months pack free which is 702*2= 1404 I paid for new connection 1690 means I paid for new connection 286/ I get free I kids and I music but only audio channels

Don't buy Airtel DTH it's turbo blade only buy Videocon DTH it's Poor's friend it's package starts from 99

I want all hindi channels in hd, all marathi hd & sd with Rs. 99 base pack
You can take my plan 99 + magic HD (93). In magic HD you will get all Hindi channels with Marathi & Bengali HD channels.

Hey I just book new Airtel HD dth connetion in Rs. 1480 with 2 months free subscription.

Hey I just book new Airtel HD dth connetion in Rs. 1480 with 2 months free subscription.
Congrats bro. Create a new thread in airtel HD section & post a review when installation will be done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock