Woh Toh Hai Albela | Star Bharat

You copied my post I've already posted the montage tho
Wait? Do you even checked it? I posted GIF you posted pic and this time you posted entire promo. So, no one copied you.

Star Bharat's WohToHaiAlbelaa scored 0.3,
after timing change Radhakrishn scored 0.2 whereas last weeks trend for Radhakrishn was 0.3, 0.5, 0.6

Issi k saath Albela ho gaya fuss, time to shut down Star Bharat.

Last edited:
Star Bharat's WohToHaiAlbelaa scored 0.3,
after timing change Radhakrishn scored 0.2 whereas last weeks trend was 0.3, 0.5, 0.6

Issi k saath Albela ho gaya fuss, time to shut down Star Bharat.
give albelaa a chance and let it improve instead of shutting down

Last edited by a moderator:
WTHA is worst performer at 9pm prime time getting lowest opening of 0.3 which is a shame. I doubt more people wants to see a manchild of a hero and return of Uttara Devi ka aatank.

Last edited:
WTHA is worst performer at 9pm prime time which is a shame. I doubt more people wants to see a manchild of a hero and return of Uttara Devi ka aatank.
Uttara Devi reminds me of jiji maa i Used to watch that serial back in late 2018 PS watch her performance in her first serial ek mahal ho sapno ka she played a positive role in that serial

WTHA is worst performer at 9pm prime time getting lowest opening of 0.3 which is a shame. I doubt more people wants to see a manchild of a hero and return of Uttara Devi ka aatank.
Uttara Devi reminds me of jiji maa i Used to watch that serial back in late 2018 PS watch her performance in her first serial ek mahal ho sapno ka she played a positive role in that serial
Whatever she reminds me of her character in Humari Bahu Rajnikant, what a good show it was.

Whatever she reminds me of her character in Humari Bahu Rajnikant, what a good show it was.
Thanks for bringing me Nostalgia i use to watch that show with my mother i remember we were sipping nestea eating pizza with her what a good times

So this time also shaheer failed to impress his fans thakur to gayo. He should try in ekta kapoor SaaS bahu serials. The new comers whom she launched they are very successful in tv industry. Also I think star bharat should launch comedy shows like bhabhiji ghar par hain or TMKOC. Or they should close their dukaan.

So this time also shaheer failed to impress his fans thakur to gayo. He should try in ekta kapoor SaaS bahu serials. The new comers whom she launched they are very successful in tv industry. Also I think star bharat should launch comedy shows like bhabhiji ghar par hain or TMKOC. Or they should close their dukaan.
Please @Jaffer7080 don't say like this he actually impressed us but the makers did worst by making his character as negetive one i wish he played Sarah Jessica Parker type characters from SATC

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock