Work around to add/remove broadcaster bouquets on Airtel Thanks app

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
For those who are facing issues in adding/removing broadcaster bouquet, few bugs has been rectified by airtel on its thanks app.

Click on update account
vHgtgKS.jpg

If you click on transactions
pyCC5ID.jpg

then this page will appear, here also manage TV channels and add and remove channels working fine now.

For adding or removing broadcaster bouquets click on update account then below page will appear after that you can change your plans by clicking on edit current plan.
NG4p9Dt.jpg
BmLsrNl.jpg

7bccP9z.jpg

I'm new to Airtel dth.
I can't find broadcaster packs in app or website.
Please someone help.
I want to add TIMES group bouquet.

Thank you.

lBdjbRt.jpg

Last edited:
this is glitch maybe for every user use 4.74.1 version of airtel thanks problerm will get resolved.

this is glitch maybe for every user use 4.74.1 version of airtel thanks problerm will get resolved.
Nope bro..
I've tried with installing previous version apps as you told.
Still the problem persists.
Maybe, Airtel doing it deliberately for specific users to generate more revenue.

Nope bro..
I've tried with installing previous version apps as you told.
Still the problem persists.
Maybe, Airtel doing it deliberately for specific users to generate more revenue.
Same issue with me...I am using trai channel selector app to add or remove bouquets

Hello all. Does this procedure/workaround also allow to remove the Broadcaster Bouquet on the same day / next day after subscribing to it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock