Work around to add/remove broadcaster bouquets on Airtel Thanks app

does it work for Airtel Black Subscribers? Because I can only find Airtel Packs and not from other broadcasters.

We should not be satisfied with a work around like this. Even this workaround is a pain to do and it does not work in iOS.

This is really an unethical practice from Airtel to discourage users from opting for Broadcaster packs. I called Airtel CC and the CC person did not even acknowledge that this is an issue. Just told me to follow this link. Even after I told them that only Airtel packs appear, they repeated the same thing and said other customers can see the broadcaster packs. Going by the forum posts, I can see everyone faces the same issue.

Incredibly frustrated with Airtel. First the lock-in for Ala carte and now this. What even is the point of TRAI rules if we cannot even choose the packs we want. Requesting others if you can please call customer care and raise this issue.

Looks like this is a bug rather than a Workaround.
A bug that lasts 2 months? Don't think so.
Even this workaround is a pain to do and it does not work in iOS.
Somehow at least I'm able to reach that page as shown in the GIF, but then it automatically closes. Very disappointed by Airtel..
I'm waiting for the day when there are combo pack for Asianet Cable + Fiber, that day I will switch away from Airtel for good..

A bug that lasts 2 months? Don't think so.

Somehow at least I'm able to reach that page as shown in the GIF, but then it automatically closes. Very disappointed by Airtel..
I'm waiting for the day when there are combo pack for Asianet Cable + Fiber, that day I will switch away from Airtel for good..
You can see bugs that lasts forever to fix with Airtel.

Broadcaster bouquets added back in the app as per new RIO.
YvqLbll.png

CLCbs0u.png

Now for indian vs England 5th test match best bet

Add colour wala English gec hd costed 11.80 rs for month

And for 5 days it's cost almost 2 rs better than add sports 18 hd top-up costed 22rs

Now for indian vs England 5th test match best bet

Add colour wala English gec hd costed 11.80 rs for month

And for 5 days it's cost almost 2 rs better than add sports 18 hd top-up costed 22rs
No sports 18 hd channel available in this bouquet bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock