DDF Exclusive World Tamil TV Premiere

Whatever channel other than Sun TV showing same 96 movie, yhe reaction of us will be same only. We are happy gor watching 96. Not for Sun TV playing it. Haters should comment only about channel. Should not say the movie as bad since just to defame the channel. FYI, i am not fan of any channel or any actor..

Corporate TV Networks just scared about the TRP loss that they gonna suffer due to two Well recieved first time on Indian television Premiere on a all time No.1 Regional Tv Network.

Mersal Premiered very early even Vijay Fans didnt had any issues while Kalaa too very early Premiere and there were times Sun Tv premiered Movies in just one Week with a tag "Running in Theatre" and came to theater just a few weeks before,I wonder whats so peculiar this time alone when it comes to 96 premiere.

Im very happy for the move by Sun Network and for Vijay Sethupathi who is going to get a very huge honour that of a Superstar, since only SuperStar's movie gets premiered on Diwali Evening Prime Time Slots on Tamil Tv channels.

Last edited:
Corporate TV Networks just scared about the TRP loss that they gonna suffer due to two Well recieved first time on Indian television Premiere on a all time No.1 Regional Tv Network.

Mersal Premiered very early even Vijay Fans didnt had any issues while Kalaa too very early Premiere and there were times Sun Tv premiered Movies in just one Week with a tag "Running in Theatre" and came to theater just a few weeks before,I wonder whats so peculiar this time alone when it comes to 96 premiere.

Im very happy for the move by Sun Network and for Vijay Sethupathi who is going to get a very huge honour that of a Superstar, since only SuperStar's movie gets premiered on Diwali Evening Prime Time Slots on Tamil Tv channels.
No... This is not good. They're losing there standard. They already had very little. It's very clear why many directors and producers hate Sun. Eg Mani Ratnam...

No... This is not good. They're losing there standard. They already had very little. It's very clear why many directors and producers hate Sun. Eg Mani Ratnam...

This is not something new Bro there were lots of films premiered that were still running on theatres even in just one week there were some movies premiered like Bala starring Shyam and Kilakku Kadarkarai Salai Starring Srikanth on Sun Network and Not only Sun Network Raj TV too in the late 90s and early 20s played under Velli Minnalgal many few weeks older movies that were also successful and recent instance Kolamavvu Kokkilla aka coco is also pretty new to be premiered.

And moreover sharp in one month New Movies get Streamed via Amazon Prime thats still running in theatres and it doesn't impact Box office run in any away infact now a movie's performance is based on first few days run at Box office and even pre release business decides whether a movie is a hit or not.

Then 1 Month definitely is a longer time and even after TV Telecast the Movie will have it's Intended Audience, in one way it can even boost it for example people nowadays decides whether a movie worth to be watched in theatres just by watching its pirated print, so quick premieres needs to be welcomed and it existed it exists and the sound against new premiere just shows the fear of other competitiors regarding the Network premiering a new Hit movie.

This is not something new Bro there were lots of films premiered that were still running on theatres even in just one week there were some movies premiered like Bala starring Shyam and Kilakku Kadarkarai Salai Starring Srikanth on Sun Network and Not only Sun Network Raj TV too in the late 90s and early 20s played under Velli Minnalgal many few weeks older movies that were also successful and recent instance Kolamavvu Kokkilla aka coco is also pretty new to be premiered.

And moreover sharp in one month New Movies get Streamed via Amazon Prime thats still running in theatres and it doesn't impact Box office run in any away infact now a movie's performance is based on first few days run at Box office and even pre release business decides whether a movie is a hit or not.

Then 1 Month definitely is a longer time and even after TV Telecast the Movie will have it's Intended Audience, in one way it can even boost it for example people nowadays decides whether a movie worth to be watched in theatres just by watching its pirated print, so quick premieres needs to be welcomed and it existed it exists and the sound against new premiere just shows the fear of other competitiors regarding the Network premiering a new Hit movie.
From my past experiences, I've seen most of the movies premiered in TV in few weeks were flop or normal movies. Or may be somewhat hit. They took an year to telecast Ayan I guess. 96 is a blockbuster movie. This is directly to get this movie out of theatres to make way for Sarkar. Worst strategy... They again prove that they'll do anything to win.

From my past experiences, I've seen most of the movies premiered in TV in few weeks were flop or normal movies. Or may be somewhat hit. They took an year to telecast Ayan I guess. 96 is a blockbuster movie. This is directly to get this movie out of theatres to make way for Sarkar. Worst strategy... They again prove that they'll do anything to win.
Sun TV brought Telecasting rights before release for 5 crores. Total budget of this movie is 13 crores. Almost 40 percentage invested by the broadcaster. This may be agreement between broadcaster and Film producer. Everyone shouting but Film producer is in silent mode.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock