DDF Exclusive World Television Premieres dubbed In Hindi

• Thread starter Thread starter Girish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,924
  • Views Views: Views 336,884
I Hope this is the Last south Movie of Action Super Kings Series and the last south movie before Sony Max Revamping and Kantara World TV Release.
I think it's better to revamp wah because it's not possible to keep both wah & zee anmol cinema in dd free dish after merger. Let sony max to stay as it is. Wah is already in experiment mode

I think it's better to revamp wah because it's not possible to keep both wah & zee anmol cinema in dd free dish after merger. Let sony max to stay as it is. Wah is already in experiment mode

Sony Max being a flagship hindi movie needs to focus on bollywood movies, Zee Cinema can air mix of bollywood and dubbed south indian movies. With goldmines film library shifting from sony, now there would be no such issue of not being able to share these films with zee. Sony Wah can air mix of dubbed hollywood and bollywood films from last 2 or 3 decades

IAh2jXv.jpg

Was just asking that hindi dubbing rights of original kannada Movie "Kavaludaari" which released in 2019.
But this promo popped up
hqWwD81.jpg

Even The Telugu remake version "Kapatadhaari" Hindi dubbed rights are with Sony Max itself 😂😅😅.

Both released In 2021, this one released one month later after the tamil remake version of Sibi Satyaraj.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom