Worst Sports Broadcaster as of now?

• Thread starter Thread starter praks001
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 2,233

Who is the worst Sports Broadcaster in India right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for Star sports for no telecasting EPL, Bundesliga, F1 and IPTL for standard definition subscribers.

NB- I never seriously accept Neo as a sports brocasting channel as they hardly have any content than French open and fifa club world cup.

Raja said:
Voted for Star sports for no telecasting EPL, Bundesliga, F1 and IPTL for standard definition subscribers.

NB- I never seriously accept Neo as a sports brocasting channel as they hardly have any content than French open and fifa club world cup.
Now bro time hd channel.after 5-8 year 4k-4k.bro I use hd channel for cricket,football and tv serial awesome picture.bro if possible watch star sports select hd then you respect star sports decision.

Tha.RP8 said:
Neo. They ruined the fifaclub world cup!! Also sometimes want to watch ajax or psv in action, but these useless people have rights for eridivisie also!!
:angry :angry :angry ]
And also dd sports. Worst operated sports network by govt and DD.. They should learn from ptv sports!!

And BTW sony and ten are the same group now, so please make them in same option.

The deal still in the process subject to regulatory clearances from the govt. Also the website still shows it to be the part of Zee Group.

Gurmeet singh said:
Now bro time hd channel.after 5-8 year 4k-4k.bro I use hd channel for cricket,football and tv serial awesome picture.bro if possible watch star sports select hd then you respect star sports decision.

Not everyone can afford an HD tv and a HD connection. Everywhere else in the world PL is telecast both in HD & SD.

praks001 said:
Not everyone can afford an HD tv and a HD connection. Everywhere else in the world PL is telecast both in HD & SD.
Yes bro you are right.no right star to stop sd feed.

Back
Top Bottom