wrong audio feed

Reaction score
videocon D2H has wrong audio feed in History TV 18 SD and HD for Gujarati language.
example:whenever i select Gujarati audio then the audio is played in Hindi it is written as Gujarati but it's played in Hindi this happen in both SD and HD channels.

Gujarati Audio Feed May Not Available That Time

This happened earlier as well. Not sure whether this is a problem from channel side or Videocon. Once, in the same channel, the advertisement was playing in Telugu when Tamil feed selected but the scheduled program was running in Tamil correctly after the advertisement.

So seems to be a problem with channel.

Sadiq Bro For Gujarati Feed Problem is Not Form D2H

Actually Gujarati Feed Only Available For Some Programs like Premiers If You Selected Other Programs You Get Hindi

I Was Found When I Watch Pawn Stars In History Tv in tata Sky I Was Selected Gujarati Feed Thae Promo Of Pawn Stars Come In Gujarati But Program In Hindi

I think nowadays there are not so many programs available in regional languages on History channels.

superdudebuddy said:
Then why are they mentioning on their website

I just checked the channel listing in all their packages and I don't see Star Utsav under Bengali category.. Are you seeing somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock