wrong audio feed

Sorry
me to did't notice that
but in Gujarati language list they have mentioned as language Gujarati in history TV 18 SD and :hd

superdudebuddy said:
Sorry
me to did't notice that
but in Gujarati language list they have mentioned as language Gujarati in history TV 18 SD and :hd

Yes. It is not a mistake of Videocon D2H. History TV is providing Gujarati feed for selective programs only as per our friend Rushil's post. It is a problem from channel end. You can see the same problem in other DTH as well. Since the channel is providing a separate Gujarati audio feed, Videocon is listing History TV under Gujarati too.

Recieved a message from installer which says many channels wl hv problem from 17th to 29th January. 23 new channels wl be added including 6 HD and 9 drama channels.Just sharing here not intended to speculate

smileguy123 said:
23 new channels wl be added including 6 HD and 9 drama channels

i don't think 23 channel addition in short period

smileguy123 said:
Recieved a message from installer which says many channels wl hv problem from 17th to 29th January. 23 new channels wl be added including 6 HD and 9 drama channels.Just sharing here not intended to speculate

Installer.....your local technician????

smileguy123 said:

It will be great surprise gift for viewers if this happens!!!

@jay: You got new source? Let us check at least he is giving any news. Anyway this time most of the people are confirming the news. So, let us see the next week for his news...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock