Seeking Help Wrong NCF charged (176 instead of 154 for 95 channels)

Even I am facing the same issue. Totally added 85 Channels (11 HD & 74 SD Channels).... If I try to add any new SD channel in myairtel site or mobile app, ncf getting increase to 176. I reported the issue to CC, they mentioned they will be arranging call back from respective team for the issue. Also CC guy have added those channels from the backend system without increase in NCF.. I guess it's bug on the system.
74 SD and 11 HD is 96 channels in terms of NCF calculation. And if you include DD channels it's 121 channels. So you are crossing the 1st slab which is why it's 176. Not a bug.

74 SD and 11 HD is 96 channels in terms of NCF calculation. And if you include DD channels it's 121 channels. So you are crossing the 1st slab which is why it's 176. Not a bug.
74 channels includes of 25 channels of DD.

Then it must be a bug. Do you have a screenshot of this issue?

airtel-bug.jpg

It looks like a bug. Extra NCF slab charge should be shown under IDV. But that is 0 here and the NCF itself shows 176.
This is the case even for me. NCF itself shows 176 not 154 and IDV is 0. Acually when I selected the packagees, it showed 154 but now when it is activated, it shows 176. Haven't heard back from support

This is the case even for me. NCF itself shows 176 not 154 and IDV is 0. Acually when I selected the packagees, it showed 154 but now when it is activated, it shows 176. Haven't heard back from support
Will let you know if I get any update...

Iam also faced this problem.
Selected entire plan 2 times.
Present it OK.
Wait and see tomorrow...what happened?

you will be charge 20 extra ncf for upto 25
22.80 rounded to 23
CC is right as per the rule but i didnt understand the funda of this why they make 1hd equal to 2sd when you are bringing channel into mrp and mrp is set by broadcaster and almost kept at highest price bracket then whole concept of mrp is wrong.....its mean a branded product with mrp of 1 will be sold at 2 bcoz branded have premium and non branded will be sold at mrp. Trai made rule like a share market where share fetch premium and so face value will be only for accounting purposed. After sometime channel will be traded on intra-day basis.
exactly 😓😓😠😠
Have you selected any airtel recommend plans before this ??

22.80 rounded to 23
exactly 😓😓😠😠

Have you selected any airtel recommend plans before this ??
Issue seems to be fixed.... Now I have 88 channels (76 SD including 25 dd &12 HD) and ncf is 154. Further if I add any sd or hd channel, ncf gets to 176, as per trai norms..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock