Yahsat 52.5e on 65cm dish

• Thread starter Thread starter Gurmeet singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 93
  • Views Views: Views 20,416
Gurmeet singh said:
No this tp no signal.

OK,
I think we need to either adjust the LNB or get a bigger dish for this TP.

But I was getting some signal on this TP for some hours when I first tuned in to Yahsat.

It seems I have myself lost it after adjusting the skew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newb_Dxer said:
OK,

But I was getting some signal on this TP for some hours when I first tuned in to Yahsat.

It seems I have myself lost it after adjusting the skew.
Which skew position for this tp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gurmeet singh said:
Now I am getting afghan tp.
After change lnb skew sitting.
Now 177 channel I am getting.

Congrats Bro,

I think now you are receiving all the available channels of Yahsat.

Please post the ss of your dish and lnb skew so that I and others can also adjust it accordingly.

As I told earlier I have to go to the 6th floor where my dish is fixed for adjustment so to know the exact LNB Skew will be helpful.

I have been requesting friends to try getting [email protected] and nearby western satellites like Turksat@42e and Afghansat@48e with a Monoblock LNB as I am already getting Telstar@138e and Laosat@128e which are 10 degrees apart on a single Monoblock LNB.

The benefit of a Monoblock LNB is that we can receive more channels from different satellites which are between 10 degrees apart without moving the dish.

Do you have a Monoblock LNB like this one ?

Access Denied

Thanks

Gurmeet singh said:

Bro,

Thanks for this ss.

I think I may not be able to get this skew as I am using a Monoblock LNB and LNB arm(dish vala danda) comes in the way while adjusting the skew.

However I can get this skew if I change Monoblock LNB setting to the left LNB as primary LNB .At the moment the primary LNB is the right one when standing in "front" of the dish.

By the way how much signal are you receiving on 12015 Afghan channels TP as well as other TPs according to this list ?
Signal-strengths-of-Yahsat-52-5e-TPs

Any ss of Afghan TP channels ?

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom