Yahsat 52.5e on 65cm dish

Bro what's total channel possible recive in yahsat... & what about monoblock double lnb? Possible yahsat+Turksat+afghainstan & any other sat?

For me 48e sat skew lnb 37.4? 4month ago I hunt 48e + 45e single lnb dish 65cm.all dialog channel 75% signal & afghan sat 65% (all channel working)

Gurmeet singh said:
For me 48e sat skew lnb 37.4? 4month ago I hunt 48e + 45e single lnb dish 65cm.all dialog channel 75% signal & afghan sat 65% (all channel working)

Bro,

Thanks for this info.That is interesting.

You got all TPs of 45e and 48e on the same LNB ?Which brand LNB were you using ?

Your location is Jalandhar or Ludhiana ?If it is Ludhiana then the skew for Afghansat@48e is 38,for Jalandhar it is 37.4,not much difference

Gurmeet singh said:
Bro what's total channel possible recive in yahsat... & what about monoblock double lnb? Possible yahsat+Turksat+afghainstan & any other sat?

Bro,

If you can get a Monoblock LNB which costs around 400 Rs then please try to catch Afghansat@48e along with [email protected] since you have your own terrace.If you catch Afghansat@48e then may be you will be able to get Dialog TV@45e also on the same Monoblock LNB.

Please remember to fix the left side LNB(while standing in front of the dish)as PRIMARY ie on the LNB holder(dish vala danda)at Yahsat position and the Right side LNB as side LNB.In this way you will get all or some of the lower satellites like 48e,45e or may be even 42e along with Yahsat almost at the same skew angle as Yahsat.

My problem is that I have fixed the Right side LNB of the Monoblock LNB on Yahsat so I am getting the "upper" satellites on the side LNB.I am getting NSS12@57e on the side LNB with 60% signals but it has only feeds from India mainly Assam.

I have to go to the sixth floor to adjust the dish on the building terrace which is always locked.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock