YASAT-1 & EXPRESS.AM-22 on my new 80CM Ku band Dish

jenius-jatt said:
I Hunted yasat-1 @ 52.5*East & Express.AM-22 @ 53*East on my new 80CM Ku band Dish. :eek:hya

Yes friends I get one New 80CM Videcon Ku Band dish and Hunt YASAT-1 @ 52.5*E & EXPRESS.AM22 @ 53*E in one LNB The Signal was very good ,
I received Yasat1 signal about 80% to 82% and Express.AM22 71% Signal See the details and ss of signal + channels cached. :)

Actually this is not fully 80CM dish, Its about 78CM I measure the dish with inch Tape
HERE IS MY 80CM DISH SETUP:-

JS1Yy.jpg

THE SIGNAL OF BOTH SATELLITES:-

FIGURE.1 forYASAT-1 @ 52.5*East Signal:-
yasatsiagnal.jpg

FIGURE.2 for EXRESS.AM22 @ 53*East Signal:-
Amm22signal.jpg

Both the satellites have good signal on this 80CM dish and channels have superb PQ (Quality)

CONTINUED........ :eek:hya:eek:hya

dear sir, i would like to add some hd ss if you allow to..

@Mehra: dear sir, i would like to add some hd ss if you allow to..

Sure dear mehra ji you are welcome here and post the related shots ....waiting

mehra said:
jenius-jatt said:
I Hunted yasat-1 @ 52.5*East & Express.AM-22 @ 53*East on my new 80CM Ku band Dish. :eek:hya

Yes friends I get one New 80CM Videcon Ku Band dish and Hunt YASAT-1 @ 52.5*E & EXPRESS.AM22 @ 53*E in one LNB The Signal was very good ,
I received Yasat1 signal about 80% to 82% and Express.AM22 71% Signal See the details and ss of signal + channels cached. :)

Actually this is not fully 80CM dish, Its about 78CM I measure the dish with inch Tape

dear sir, i would like to add some hd ss if you allow to..
Hello mehra ji where are you and your ss, pl post your HD shots here for us. thanks :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock