Seeking Help ZEE 5 not working in Airtel Xstream box

can you update the version number of the not working Zee5 .

It is the prime tv stick version modded to remove Amazon framework dependencies to work in ATV with usual remote is uploaded.
Can any one post the working version number to know whether any update is giving errors

Last edited:
can you update the version number of the not working Zee5 .

It is the prime tv stick version modded to remove Amazon framework dependencies to work in ATV with usual remote is uploaded.
Can any one post the working version number to know whether any update is giving errors
Bro in office now. Will update eveng.

can you grant me access and how to install apk?usb stick dosent work
Access given. You can download.
If you are in Xstream box and the present zee5 is not working then you can use it.
You can use send files to tv apk from play store both in phone and xstream box to transfer the files in speed.

Friends,

ZEE5 not working in Xstream box.. Anyone facing the issue. Till sterday can able to access..
I tried Reinstall too. No luck..
When I click Open button jus opening ZEE logo then again came back too original state.

Plz help.
Same problem I m facing with my xstream box,perhaps it will work with upcoming update

Access given. You can download.
If you are in Xstream box and the present zee5 is not working then you can use it.
You can use send files to tv apk from play store both in phone and xstream box to transfer the files in speed.
thanks i will try

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock