ZEE ALWAN in Nilesat 7deg West

• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 9,218
@johny : nice screenshots...
one tip : kindly resize ur screenshots to an appropriate image resolution : 800X600 so that its convenient for you to upload and members to view.... :)

Good update...

Biswajit.HD said:
one tip : kindly resize ur screenshots to an appropriate image resolution : 800X600 so that its convenient for you to upload and members to view.... :)

Pls advise how to resize images and advise me how to store these pictures permanant, as I am currently using the browse option for posting images. I am trying to learn the Imagur techniques from Mr. Bapun. If you don't mind pls advise how to resize images, I think which will be a help to new members like me.

I use microsoft office picture manager to resize my images, to an appropriate dimension. It comes bundled with the microsoft office package.... You can find the resize sub - option in edit picture option in the menu....

JOHNY THOMAS said:
Pls advise how to resize images and advise me how to store these pictures permanant, as I am currently using the browse option for posting images. I am trying to learn the Imagur techniques from Mr. Bapun. If you don't mind pls advise how to resize images, I think which will be a help to new members like me.

Use irfanview software to resize image.
Its free & very handy. Download from here http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm
Advantage over normal image editor: Bulk image converter. You can re-size bulk of images in one shot.
Or you can use online image editor like http://www.online-image-editor.com/

@JOHNY THOMAS if u are going to just resize the image, the best and easiest way is to use the Paint program, which is available on most computers. You can resize the image to any dimension u want.

If u need more help on this, pls reply here or PM me. I will help u with a step by step procedure.

mmadhankumar said:
@JOHNY THOMAS if u are going to just resize the image, the best and easiest way is to use the Paint program, which is available on most computers. You can resize the image to any dimension u want.

If u need more help on this, pls reply here or PM me. I will help u with a step by step procedure.

dear ye knsi language mn program telecast karta hy

@sadam : janab.. Zee Alwan Arabic language meiy programs telecast karta hai..

Biswajit.HD said:
@sadam : janab.. Zee Alwan Arabic language meiy programs telecast karta hai..

ok dear zee aflam ki tarah ye program telecast krta hyna arabic subtitle ke sth aur language urdu hoti hy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock