"Zee Bangla HD" Started Testing From IS20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 6,665
It was just a speculation that channel may take max 15 days to launch from the date of commencement of testing procedure. So 31st oct was the date.
and surprisingly from 31st oct, few serial goes off air and time changed for few programme(RannaGhar/Didi No1) thats Y I predicted that maybe 31st may be the launching date.
But my prediction went wrong!!!!
I saw ad yesterday at News paper regarding Zee Bangla but No where mentioned about Zee Bangla HD... it was quite shocking!!!
let see, when they gonna launch this!

Optimus_Prime said:
It was just a speculation that channel may take max 15 days to launch from the date of commencement of testing procedure. So 31st oct was the date.
and surprisingly from 31st oct, few serial goes off air and time changed for few programme(RannaGhar/Didi No1) thats Y I predicted that maybe 31st may be the launching date.
But my prediction went wrong!!!!
I saw ad yesterday at News paper regarding Zee Bangla but No where mentioned about Zee Bangla HD... it was quite shocking!!!
let see, when they gonna launch this!

It's okay bro :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock