CMlSRpd.jpg

brm8nUt.jpg

jP7Ub1r.jpg

JTGJ2yY.jpg

Last edited:
Finally they added and waiting for HD channels addition
YnCzpsY.jpg

oTjCqaN.jpg
HD channel addition is now becoming a dream for d2h users and even I reinstalled my ADTV due to lack of HD channels.

Now even the ADTV merger is stalled and most probably positive things can be happened only after it.

It is good that they are providing all the necessary SD channels.

Looks like Zee is unknown about addition of Zee Biskope & Zee Punjabi channel in d2h yet.😜That is why still not posting any picture in Facebook page of Zee Punjabi & Zee Biskope😁

👇This image is from Zee Biskope Facebook page, where only posted availability in DDFD, Siti cable, Dishtv & Darsh digital Cable, not posted about D2h 🧐
97BFjmZ.png

Last edited:
Looks like Zee is unknown about addition of Zee Biskope & Zee Punjabi channel in d2h yet.😜That is why still not posting any picture in Facebook page of Zee Punjabi & Zee Biskope😁

👇This image is from Zee Biskope Facebook page, where only posted availability in DDFD, Siti cable, Dishtv & Darsh digital Cable, not posted about D2h 🧐
97BFjmZ.png
Most of the Zee channels which adds in dish tv will be available in d2h as well...

Dish tv and d2h are same.(Except in some cases)

Zee really knows that there is not any primary importance to mention d2h name as well.

Most of the Zee channels which adds in dish tv will be available in d2h as well...

Dish tv and d2h are same.(Except in some cases)

Zee really knows that there is not any primary importance to mention d2h name as well.
I am saying because they (ZEEL) earlier mentioned about availability of Zee Thirai in D2h along with Dishtv👇
MlKcjJJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock