Zee Cafe shows on Zee Studio HD

zbridge88

Reaction score
Hey Guys, anyone notice that shows of Zee Cafe such House of Cards, Two and a half men, Big bang theory and American Idol is being shown Zee Studio HD in the evening? It is awesome move by Zee group to telecast their serials in HD on Zee Studio HD since they don't have Zee Cafe HD.

I think they just wants to know the response from the peoples before they move Zee Cafe into HD :win

They have had plans for Zee Cafe HD for a long time. God knows why they have not launched it. It is a great move to air the shows on Zee Studio HD but if the idea is to gauge response, they should advertise this so that viewers know about it!

Devesh said:
I think its an indication of launching zee cafe hd.

Or they may convert Z Studio HD into an entertainment channel with both movies and TV shows instead of running separate movies and GEC HD channels.

jdrocks said:
Or they may convert Z Studio HD into an entertainment channel with both movies and TV shows instead of running separate movies and GEC HD channels.

They are planning to launch Zee Cafe HD and also another english channel in SD version after this step we might see Zee Cafe HD in future so hope for a best :win

Re: RE: Zee Cafe shows on Zee Studio HD

jdrocks said:

Ya may be

jdrocks said:

If they do this then bad move.:dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock