'SUPERGIRL' starts July 25 onwards, every Monday - Friday at 10PM on Zee Cafe

• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,397

skm30

Reaction score
Guys, the winner of the "Most Exciting New Series" category at the Critics' Choice Television awards, "SUPERGIRL" is starting July 25 onwards, every Monday - Friday at 10PM on Zee Cafe & Zee Cafe HD. Guys, I saw its very short ad also just after the Rush Hour's S01 E13, at the end after the names of contributers the logo of WB -Warner Brother Television comes and just after this logo Supergirl came flying through the clouds, she came closer with a great speed and then a blank screen for half second and then with a loud sound appears a big logo of Supergirl and thats it nothing more and nothing else. Now guys, as we know, SUPERGIRL has 20 episodes in the season one and its season two is also going to start in September this year so I think, Zee cafe is trying to match the date of its 20th episode telecast on its channel in India with its second seasons premier in US in September so that after the completion of its first season Zee Cafe can start telecasting from its second seasons episode one in the continuity on the weekends under its property 'Along with the US' !! :):):)

Read more here at Essel Newsletter : Zee Cafe brings alive the DC Comics Universe with Gotham 2 & Supergirl

RE: "SUPERGIRL" is coming soon on Zee Cafe HD

It is going to replace gotham s2
I,saw it on ZEE's official page

Bro, can you please post the link of that ZEE's official page on which you saw it !!

Why not on Colors Infinity which telecasts other same brand shows such as The Flash, Arrow, etc?

DTH Fan said:
Why not on Colors Infinity which telecasts other same brand shows such as The Flash, Arrow, etc?

The same way that Gotham is telecasted on Zee Cafe

DTH Fan said:
DTHfan bro, as its visible to everyone that Colors Infinity has gained much popularity with the shows based on DC comics such as The Flash & Arrow, I think, thats why now Zee Cafe is also focusing on the television series based on properties of DC Comics. Currently there are four ongoing shows which are based on properties of DC Comics viz. Arrow, Gotham, The Flash & Supergirl, two of which are already on Colors Infinity and one is on Zee Cafe and now the remaining one i.e. Supergirl is also going to premiere on Zee Cafe. While speaking on the show's premiere on Zee Cafe, Ali Zaidi, Business Head, ZEE English Cluster said, "With the kind of fan following DC comics have, we realized that audiences like watching superhero movies and series in India. We are highly excited to premiere two of the biggest shows of the franchise. 'Gotham' Season one was received extremely well and we hope the same for season two. As for 'Supergirl', we are really looking forward to bringing a new Super Hero to India and we are hoping that the viewer's response would meet our expectations". So bro, I think that's why the ''Supergirl'' series is going to premiere on Zee Cafe.

skm30 said:
DTHfan bro, as its visible to everyone that Colors Infinity has gained much popularity with the shows based on DC comics such as The Flash & Arrow, I think, thats why now Zee Cafe is also focusing on the television series based on properties of DC Comics. Currently there are four ongoing shows which are based on properties of DC Comics viz. Arrow, Gotham, The Flash & Supergirl, two of which are already on Colors Infinity and one is on Zee Cafe and now the remaining one i.e. Supergirl is also going to premiere on Zee Cafe. While speaking on the show's premiere on Zee Cafe, Ali Zaidi, Business Head, ZEE English Cluster said, "With the kind of fan following DC comics have, we realized that audiences like watching superhero movies and series in India. We are highly excited to premiere two of the biggest shows of the franchise. 'Gotham' Season one was received extremely well and we hope the same for season two. As for 'Supergirl', we are really looking forward to bringing a new Super Hero to India and we are hoping that the viewer's response would meet our expectations". So bro, I think that's why the ''Supergirl'' series is going to premiere on Zee Cafe.

There is also Legends of Tomorrow from DC Comics and airs on Colors Infinity

Colors Infinity missed the chance..!! In the upcoming season, there's a very high chance we might get to see Arrow/Flash/LoT/Supergirl cross over episodes...

Even though GOTHAM is a DC's series... but even in the US it airs of FOX (different network) and Gotham won't have cross over episodes with the others...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock