• Thread starter Ajaya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 7,561

Ajaya

Reaction score
D2H channel no. 781 Zee Chhattisgarh has been changed to IBC 24

RE: CHANNEL NO. 781

guys don't fall in the trap of mazhar, he is defaming videocon d2h by posting images from a poor quality camera(see in pics he posted about videocon d2h, even the mini epg banner is blurry) and then he says that videocon d2h picture quality is poor which is not true

dino29 said:
guys don't fall in the trap of mazhar, he is defaming videocon d2h by posting images from a poor quality camera(see in pics he posted about videocon d2h, even the mini epg banner is blurry) and then he says that videocon d2h picture quality is poor which is not true

What are you talking about?? mazhar??pics??

Check what thread is this..

i am talking about pics he posted in another forum and many members here are part of that forum

dino29 said:
i am talking about pics he posted in another forum and many members here are part of that forum

Then say to them in that forum only not here.Dont post off topic

He is banned here so need to talk about him.

dino29 said:

why u talking abt. Another forum here??.. Thread is abt. ibc24

Its the same channel. Only the channel name and style have been changed from broadcaster's end. The name IBC24 can be seen in other dth also in place of Zee Chhattisgarh.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock