Zee Cinema Plus" Started on Intelsat 20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 11,233
May be Zee Cinema Plus is for intl. viewers. :hello
If ts for India, then I guess its a strange move, as already there are 4 movie channels running.

shawl_who said:
May be Zee Cinema Plus is for intl. viewers. :hello
If ts for India, then I guess its a strange move, as already there are 4 movie channels running.

No Shawl, Zee group has not any channel which shows eng movies dubbed in hindi like Action tv. So it is good step for the viewers who want to see hollywood in Hindi.:k

vijay mahanta said:
No Shawl, Zee group has not any channel which shows eng movies dubbed in hindi like Action tv. So it is good step for the viewers who want to see hollywood in Hindi.:k

But how can u be so sure that it'll show dubbed english movies. :huh
May be its another hindi movie channel only. :hello

no shawl-who bro this channel is for india and it is going to be launched within next to months because of TRAI's 12 Minutes advertisement rule will starts from OCT so the movie channels of ZEEL will be in loss so i.e they are going to launch a new movies channels to be profitable in market as zee cinema has vast no. Of movies subtitles under its bonquet so that will be useful for this new channel and this new movie channel will compete with there own flagship channels and this new movie channel will so english and regional dubbed movies as the CEO of ZEEL has annouched yesterday

Quite possible, that to maintain their profits while adhering to 12 min ad cap, they are launching more channels.... quite a valid logic. :)

But mso and all DTH shed carry channels with same movies and so Much Advt,?

4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock