Zee Cinema to premiere romantic thriller ‘I’

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Zee Cinema is all geared up for the World Television Premiere of Shankar’s Magnum Opus ‘I’.  A modern day love story of a man selflessly giving up his own dreams to fulfil those of his soul mate, ‘I’ starring National award winner Vikram and the emerging queen of Bollywood Amy Jackson will air on Saturday, 27 June at 8 pm.

Shot across exquisite locations in China, where no other Indian film has ever been, ‘I’ hosts stunning visual effects handled by Weta Workshop that helmed mega Hollywood movies like Avatar, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. With 2 and half years in the making ‘I’ was one of the most challenging films of Vikram’s career. The film exhibits him in four different looks where he had to undergo 3-4 hours of prosthetic make up to sport the look of a hunchback and a beast in the film. Inspired by his real life hero, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vikram achieved a chiselled physic of a bodybuilder in the film and then went on to lose 30 kgs to portray a lean and fit model who falls head over heels in love with gorgeous model Diya played by Amy Jackson.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/movie-channels/zee-cinema-to-premiere-romantic-thriller-i-150624

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock