Breaking Zee Classic added on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 16,702
Yes which one subscribe zee's pack they automatically get Zee Classic wow they not charged extra just like ADTV

Try giving missed call on number flashing on screen or use SMS option.

Also in my opinion those subscribers who have received latest software update , they r receiving this channel under free preview. This feature was included in latest update.

Zee Classic Availability on DTH & Cable Platforms:

4b5153b3e872969dc86c688e0f455077.jpg

Try giving missed call on number flashing on screen or use SMS option.

Also in my opinion those subscribers who have received latest software update , they r receiving this channel under free preview. This feature was included in latest update.
They already given preview its it's not new when tatasky added jaya tv HD they given 15 days free preview

They already given preview its it's not new when tatasky added jaya tv HD they given 15 days free preview

That was under previous regulations, after new tariff framework was implemented all previous things were restructured. They had stopped free preview and only in latest software update re-enabled the same by complying with new system in place

That was under previous regulations, after new tariff framework was implemented all previous things were restructured. They had stopped free preview and only in latest software update re-enabled the same by complying with new system in place
My settop box not updated latest software but me get Zee Classic

@Azhar888 bro & other Bros who are eagerly waiting to Subscribe Zee Classic:-
For Me I have Subscribed to Zee All-In-One HD Bouquet where the Channel "Zee Classic" is automatically included in the Broadcasters Bouquet, so I'm able to receive the Channel without any Extra Cost.
Also the Channel included in all Zee Family & Prime Pack.

TATA|sky have confirmed that the Channel Alacarte will be made available on the App for subscription may be Today from 2 pm onwards. So plz check & Stay Tuned with DDF for further Updates.

In the mean Time watching " Zee Classic " on TATA|sky is really a treat for Eyes & Ears. 10 on 10 to T|S.....👍👏
PQ & AQ are just Awsome in every terms.

FfNQklk.jpg

DyjKxME.jpg

Wish they launch HD version too...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock