'Zee Classic HD' & 'Zindagi HD' announced but not launched yet

• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 5,215
shantanu said:
So they will go HD Only,
Good move indeed,
It'll will also help them for distribution ;)
Bro, as we all know that the current season of all the Indian shows on 'Zindagi' has now ended this saturday, but 'Zindagi' hasn't started any new Indian show on the channel. Infact, now from 6-11 pm the channel has only shows from the other countries, does it mean that now they have got the approvals of MIB for changing it to 'Zindagi HD', just a guess, but then the question arises that why all of sudden they have dropped the idea of having 50% content from India on its channel.
shantanu said:
By the way what about zee classic hd?
Bro, I think, ZEEL has recently invested hughly in launching 3 new HD channels last year viz. Zee Marathi HD, Zee Talkies HD and Zee Bangla HD, So now they are just maintaining the gap before the next investment in launching a new HD channel, but I am sure whenever they will be ready to launch Zee Bangla Cinema HD, the Zee Classic HD will be also launched along with it.
shantanu said:
Here is my creativity for this two channels
[]
[]
Give your reviews :tup
Bro, I can't say that its a best one, as it will be just saying best to your creativity, instead I would like to say that its a perfect logo for Zee Classic HD,
Infact, if the channel will be launched then I am 100% sure that this will be the exclusive logo of the channel.
But, I don't think so that Zindagi HD will be having such logo when it will be launched,
I think, the 'HD' word will be inside the 'Z' of Zindagi, just like you have added it in the 'Z' of Zee Classic logo.

skm30 said:
But, I don't think so that Zindagi HD will be having such logo when it will be launched,
I think, the 'HD' word will be inside the 'Z' of Zindagi, just like you have added it in the 'Z' of Zee Classic logo.

Dinesh jain said:
6be28a4d35ad7b3c028695389e823672.jpg

Bro
Look at all 3 logos of zee studio :hd, zee cafe :hd

In all 3 logos they added :hd word separately

So, definitely they will do the same for zindagi :hd as the logo is not vertical like zee tv, it's a horizontal logo like zee studio :hd & zee cafe :hd

I think, you are right bro, but then I think, these are Zee's english channels and not the hindi one, but more over I think now that if its going to be HD only then I think the logo will be same and the HD word will be added by the respective cable networks or dths as the same channel has to be distributed as a downscaled SD one also, what you say bro !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock