Zee classic to have on Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUNJABIVEER

Reaction score
It is really nice channel and watchable by all family members. So it must be on sun direct platform

PUNJABIVEER said:
It is really nice channel and watchable by all family members. So it must be on sun direct platform

no chance of that

yes zee classic show good old movies.

I dont think sun direct will add zee classic in near future.

For Sun direct to add any new ROI channel, they have to remove another ROI channel. We can only expect these kind of channels once they get sufficient TP space

I don't think Sun Direct needs any Zee Network channels they already have sufficient no. of Sun Network channels for ROI customers :lol

Anirudha Das said:
I don't think Sun Direct needs any Zee Network channels they already have sufficient no. of Sun Network channels for ROI customers :lol

You are always defaming sun direct. Do you know that Sun Direct is the cheapest DTH of India ? How many other dths can afford to provide a pack within RS 199 p.m. + one free regional pack that too for ROI ? Minimum subscription for ROI for all other dths is RS 220 p.m. For D2H minimum subscription is RS 221 p.m. Airtel is soon planning to increase its minimum ROI subscription from RS 220 p.m. to RS 235 p.m. Dish TV ? Do not talk about it. It depends on Free Dish for almost 80 to 90 odd channels.

Bishnu15 said:
You are always defaming sun direct. Do you know that Sun Direct is the cheapest DTH of India ? How many other dths can afford to provide a pack within RS 199 p.m. + one free regional pack that too for ROI ? Minimum subscription for ROI for all other dths is RS 220 p.m. For D2H minimum subscription is RS 221 p.m. Airtel is soon planning to increase its minimum ROI subscription from RS 220 p.m. to RS 235 p.m. Dish TV ? Do not talk about it. It depends on Free Dish for almost 80 to 90 odd channels.

Ok tell me what is the cheapest price of South Base pack in Sun Direct.

Anirudha Das said:
Ok tell me what is the cheapest price of South Base pack in Sun Direct.
Cheapest Pack of South is RS 155 p.m. & ROI is RS 190 p.m. :lol Now you tell.

Bishnu15 said:
Cheapest Pack of South is RS 155 p.m. & ROI is RS 190 p.m. :lol Now you tell.

How many bangla channels are there in 190 Rs. pack and Rs. 155 pack ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock