Zee classic to have on Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
U use TS and u should be aware of the fact that TS, ADTV don't count audio feed. U can check website. Those who count like D2h dish says the word "channels & services ".
So actually sun is carrying less than 10 Bengali channels.

I use both. Yes may be. But if you look at TS latest brochure. Then you will understand.

But we are deviating from the topic started by thread starter. Can Zee Classic come on Sun Direct ?

Bishnu15 said:
But we are deviating from the topic started by thread starter. Can Zee Classic come on Sun Direct ?

As i already said bro Sun Direct don't need any Zee network channels as they already have sufficient Sun network channels.

Re: RE: Zee classic to have on Sun Direct

Anirudha Das said:
As i already said bro Sun Direct don't need any Zee network channels as they already have sufficient Sun network channels.

Why are u diverting? So u mean sun customers do not have right to watch zee channels. They cannot demand.

dipayan said:
Why are u diverting? So u mean sun customers do not have right to watch zee channels. They cannot demand.

I am not diverting anything this is the fact thats a reason DTH business is introduced if you want all Zee Group channels then dishtv if you want all Star channels then go to TATA(SKY if you want all Sun Channels then go Sun Direct, airtel and Videocon is neutral but Videocon's hardware is bad and they add carriage fee channels more to recover their money, airtel is good but they creates problem once the connection gets deactivate i think you will agrees with my point.

Anirudha Das said:
I am not diverting anything this is the fact thats a reason DTH business is introduced if you want all Zee Group channels then dishtv if you want all Star channels then go to TATA(SKY if you want all Sun Channels then go Sun Direct, airtel and Videocon is neutral but Videocon's hardware is bad and they add carriage fee channels more to recover their money, airtel is good but they creates problem once the connection gets deactivate i think you will agrees with my point.

So if u want everything hassle free then go to digital cable. What a rubbish.

Anirudha Das said:

So if u want everything best and tension free then go to digital cable. What a rubbish.

dipayan said:
So if u want everything best and tension free then go to digital cable. What a rubbish.

I know you gets my point but not going to agree in public but thats the fact of DTH business and you can't deny it.

Anirudha Das said:

Bro Videocon D2H is Fully a home Grown Company So be Proud Of it :sp:sp:sp MADE IN INDIA :sp:sp:sp

Anirudha Das said:
I know you gets my point but not going to agree in public but thats the fact of DTH business and you can't deny it.

Bro there are lots of errors in your logic. All star network channels are not available in TS but available in other platform. If ADTV and D2h is neutral then they should have all zee and star network channels. But it's not the case. U are talking something which was present back in 2007(in DTH or early 1995s if u consider advertising policy of zee and star) but it's 2014. There is no such thing now. Every broadcaster wants their channels to reach as many as people so they they can lure advertiser and subscription as digitization is being implemented by Govt .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock