Zee classic to have on Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
No. He is CEO

Sir, please be serious. Do not say this. Being an employee of sun direct I cannot use harsh words as I am bounded by rules.

Rocky15 said:
Sir, seriously I am employee of Sun Direct. I cannot give my employee details, id in a public forum like this. You can p.m. me I shall give you all the details.

Pm to Team of Our Forum :k

Rocky15 said:
Sir, please be serious. Do not say this. Being an employee of sun direct I cannot use harsh words as I am bounded by rules.

PM to our DDF team not to us and get verification from them otherwise you will ban from this forum for sure.

Rocky15 said:

We are serious,you have to give some proof.

Anirudha Das said:
PM to our DDF team not to us and get verification from them otherwise you will ban from this forum for sure.

Sir, thats my issue. Why you bother sir ?

Rocky15 said:
Sir, thats my issue. Why you bother sir ?

What bother you have to prove ourself as Sun Direct employee as already said this forum already see lots of fake peoples to give fake ids to spread fakes news about the dth.

Anirudha Das said:
What bother you have to prove ourself as Sun Direct employee as already said this forum already see lots of fake peoples to give fake ids to spread fakes news about the dth.

Sir, please do not say like this please Sir. Thank You.

Rocky15 said:
Sir, please do not say like this please Sir. Thank You.

Are you employee of sun direct ? Is it proved mods ?

dipayan said:
That is what I said. Insat 4A or 4B are made in India satellites. So made in India tag is with TS and freedish also. So why do u give credit only to D2h for made in India ?

Bro i just give Credit to D2H because Bro i said they make their STB in India Bro and Bro it's fully Indian company Bro, But bro they only use Foreign Satellite Bro, not like Tata Sky Bro which is a partner of SKY in uk Bro

Thank You Bro

Sir, Zee Classic will not come on Sun Direct as of now . Mods / Admins please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock