Zee classic to have on Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
Also count HD feed of those channels.
Most importantly popular life OK HD wasnot available in TS until last month.

Bro if I count HD feed of those channels then 5 HD channels of Star/FIC are not available in Tata sky:
1.Nat Geo Music HD
2.Nat Geo Wild HD
3Nat Geo People HD
4.Baby tv HD
5.Fox Traveller HD
But strange thing is that all SD and HD channels of Star/FIC are available in dishtv except fox sports news SD.:lol

dipayan said:
I think it will come to other platform as well

No it will not going to come because every media promote there exclusive dth thats a reason Star Sports is not in the base pack of dishtv and Ten Sports is not in the base of TATA(SKY nor Star Sports 2 comes to dishtv nor Ten Golf comes to TATA(SKY.

Anirudha Das said:
nor Star Sports 2 comes to dishtv nor Ten Golf comes to TATA(SKY.

No bro Ten Golf is coming soon to Tata Sky :no but can't say about Star sports 2 on Dishtv.

Karan Rockz said:
No bro Ten Golf is coming soon to Tata Sky :no but can't say about Star sports 2 on Dishtv.

When any source ?

Anirudha Das said:
Every media promote there exclusive dth thats a reason Star Sports is not in the base pack of dishtv and Ten Sports is not in the base of TATA(SKY

Agree bro u r right.:tup

Re: RE: Zee classic to have on Sun Direct

superdudebuddy said:
D2H STB are only made in india D2H uses ST2 satellite
made by Mitsubishi Electric
ST-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TATA Sky Uses INSAT 4A
FreeDish uses INSAT 4B

That is what I said. Insat 4A or 4B are made in India satellites. So made in India tag is with TS and freedish also. So why do u give credit only to D2h for made in India ?

Anirudha Das said:
What you can say about Bajirao :lol

Bajirao is a Villan of singham of tata sky :lol

bus batti hi batti hi deta that :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock