• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,533

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Come 30 April and Z ETC Punjabi subscribers will no longer be able to watch the channel. Reason-the broadcaster has decided to shut shop.
The direct to home (DTH) operators have already started informing their subscribers about the channel shut down in the form of a scroll running on the TV screens. The message is loud and clear: The channel will be discontinued from the platform due to the broadcaster’s decision of shutting it down.
Sources from the channel have confirmed to i ndiantelevision.com that Z ETC Punjabi will soon shut down and that its employees will be absorbed into Zee Entertainment’s other channels.
Z ETC Punjabi is an entertainment channel from the Zee stable that has fiction shows, comedy, travel and living, movies and music.
Formerly called ETC Punjabi, the network was taken up by Zee in 2002. :(
Read:-
Z ETC Punjabi to shut down | Indian Television Dot Com

For Me its a Very Bad News. :(
At Morning My GrandFather Daily watching "Gyan Da Sagar"Programme on ETC Punjabi.
Now they will miss there favourite programmes.

Why you guys forget Zee Punjab / Harayana / Himachal is there and soon it will be relaunch in TEN concept so all the programmes of Zee etc punjabi will be shift into it.

Yugendran21 said:
in TEN format means ???

Terrestrial Entertainment Network means the channel will concentrate half of its content as news while the other half entertainment shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock