DTH updates ZEE HD Channels Free Preview Ended

Zee Tamil HD, Zee Cinemalu HD, Zee Telugu HD Now Officially Added In Magic HD Topup (TN, AP, Kerala/Karnata), Royal HD Topup (TN, AP, Kerala/Karnataka), MAX HD Pack (ROI, TN, AP, Kerala/Karnataka)
Check This Page For Details
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

If Anyone Till Does Not Getting This 3 Channels On Respective HD Pack. Try To Heavy Refresh Your Account Or Call Customer Care and Complain Them About This.

Zee Tamil HD, Zee Cinemalu HD, Zee Telugu HD Now Officially Added In Magic HD Topup (TN, AP, Kerala/Karnata), Royal HD Topup (TN, AP, Kerala/Karnataka), MAX HD Pack (ROI, TN, AP, Kerala/Karnataka)
Check This Page For Details
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

If Anyone Till Does Not Getting This 3 Channels On Respective HD Pack. Try To Heavy Refresh Your Account Or Call Customer Care and Complain Them About This.
How to do heavy refresh and but it still not added in diamond HD TN

How to do heavy refresh and but it still not added in diamond HD TN
Type HR And Send it to 54325 No from your registered Phone number. Also from myairtel App/Airtel Self Care You can Done heavy Refresh.

Diamond HD Topup is a Old Topup. According To Airtel System Presently Magic HD, India HD, Royal HD and Max HD pack Available. Diamond HD Pack Officially Stop Updated By Airtel Since Many Month. But This is Airtel, That's Why Till We Able To use Diamond HD pack. May Be After Some Days, it Will Be added,Or I Suggesting You To Convert Your HD pack into Royal HD/Magic HD/India HD or Max HD Pack According Your Wish.

Airtel junior guys are just ridiculous. I have sent an email that I'm not getting these channels on Max HD AP top up. The guy who just called me was saying they won't come in this top up and I need to take Max HD ROI top up. I told him it's showing on the website then why aren't they included in the top up. I scolded him and asked him to forward the issue to technical team. Yucks!!!

My package :SOUTH SUPER MAX HD AP
PLAN taken long duration pack for 1year on dt 15.09.18 by paying 4650/-(10+2offer) monthly 465/-
I called som any times cc and also talked with floor superuser also. They said unable to add these channels to my pack. They are asking extra money for these channels. They are telling those channels not available when I taken that package. Adtv adding south channels too late.
Even still Gemini movies hd not available.
Every time adtv struggling adtv customers while adding channels asking extra money. Again adtv asking take long duration packs and telling price hike. Adtv said at that time All regional channels will come to our package at no extra cost.
They have justify atleast their defined plan names.
Plan name is SOUTH SUPER MAX HD AP.
So according name, adtv should offer maximum south channels,maximum hd channels, AP means ALL A.P(TELUGU) channels.
Here ZEE TELUGU HD,ZEE CINEMALU HD are AP(TELUGU CHANNELS,SOUTH CHANNELS)
ZEE TAMIL HD IS TAMIL i.e.,TAMIL AND SOUTH CHANNEL ......ALL THESE FOR TELUGU VIEWERS.
FOR TAMIL VIEWERS,ZEE TAMIL HD (REGIONAL,SOUTH TOO)
OTHER TWO ARE SOUTH CHANNELS.

SO they have to add these channels to these SOUTH SUPER MAX HD A.P AND T.N packages/ viewers.

And one more os per month they are collecting 465/-
By taking that much of amount, they are unable to give REGIONAL CHANNELS.
And 2nd regional topup channels (my 2nd regional top up is tamil).
If further moving airtel this type of attitude, next time NO RECHARGE.

Now i am getting Zee hd channels.
I removed max hd ap and activated India Ap Hd 128 rs through customer care.

Now i am getting Zee hd channels.
I removed max hd ap and activated India Ap Hd 128 rs through customer care.
Yeah I guess if we remove and add the top up, it will work. Airtel seems to be creating new top ups work same name and different ID every now and then which creates these issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock