ZEE HD Done !!! now 4 ASLI and ESS HD

• Thread starter an3109
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 9,298
ESPN HD Have Almost Confirmed But Dish TV Yet To Finalize About Event Based Or Full Time Service,

Will Get Clarify Before Olympics

Vadirocks said:
ESPN HD Have Almost Confirmed But Dish TV Yet To Finalize About Event Based Or Full Time Service,

Will Get Clarify Before Olympics

Vadi Bro ...

ESPN HD is 24x7 ... Why Confusion in Dish Minds to finalyze about event based ... I hope they dont add it for olympics and then removed the Feed ... that will be cruel ..

Vadirocks said:
But Dish TruHD Keen On Bringing Star Plus HD Friends

So its a toss up btw ASLI HD and ESS HD .. I wont mind waiting 4 Aslin ... But Hope Dish bring ESS HD to the platform ... Olympics , EPL , LA Liga , T20WC ... Very important events ...

DISH HD users cant afford to miss another year of these events ... Just Checking and keeping hope with all updates from Biswa bro , Admin , Vadi and Jolly .. U guys did a gr8 effort 2 bring ZEE !!!

Regards

AN3109

Special thanks to Vadi, because of his efforts and updates in various forums.... :)

No Friends,

I Did Nothing, Main Credit Goes To All Dish TruHD Subscribers, Because Of So Much Pressure From Us They Have Given Zee Tru HD Channels,

No Awaiting For Star & ESS Channels,

But still ur contribution cant be foreseen.... well done and keep up the good work...

thanks...

Biswajit.HD said:
But still ur contribution cant be foreseen.... well done and keep up the good work...

thanks...

Well!

We Shouldn't Sleep Till We Get ESS & Star HD Channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock