ZEE HD Done !!! now 4 ASLI and ESS HD

• Thread starter an3109
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 9,295
@Vadirocks : check my thread : Link Removed

i had first hand information from dealer's meet about 9 hd channels, that too with the ala carte information. It was before launch of sony hd channels...

Out of 9 hd channels as per info : 5 hd channels have been launched (sony hd, six hd, zee hd, zee cinema hd, zee studio hd). Still 4 hd channels yet to come.

out of 4 hd channels : espn hd is for sure followed by star cricket hd...

Even you are correct abt star plus hd, dish tv is keen to bring it on the platform as soon as possible...

Yeah You Are Right!

But Due To Extend Of Digitization They Have Postponed Those Ideas!

But We'll Get Sony Pix HD, Sony Mix HD, Sony Max HD, On The Date Of Launch,

In 3rd Quarter Or As Diwali Damaka

That will be a feast for dish tru hd users provided they dont include them in high priced ala carte.... :huh

So as per our discussion, espn hd starcricket hd and star plus hd to be launched soon. Am i correct ?

Greatkarthik said:
So as per our discussion, espn hd starcricket hd and star plus hd to be launched soon. Am i correct ?

Hope U R Correct

Videocon D2H HD Is The Big Headache For Dish TruHD Now,

They Providing Maximum No. Of HD Channels And Low Price

Dish tru hd is showing its competitiveness now...
First they should remove all upscaled channels, and give only tru hd channels...
And d2h is a very big competitor in the industry in the present scenario

If they remove all the upscaled HD channels and replace them with Tru HD channels then there would also be no need of a la carte as there may be only total of about 20 HD channels in India.

crazycriminal97 said:
If they remove all the upscaled HD channels and replace them with Tru HD channels then there would also be no need of a la carte as there may be only total of about 20 HD channels in India.

Absolutely,

They Are Very Much Interesting In Earnings Only

They can make a hd alacarte pack as tata sky hd have done, and a dish tru hd customer should be free of choosing any base pack, by default dish tru hd is making customers to pay for high priced base packs like platinum pack etc... That is condemn-able...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock